Incredible bot!

Eve Echoes: echoBot discussion only
SomeRandomGuy

Incredible bot!

Post by SomeRandomGuy »

Greetings everyone,

this bot is seriously awesome. I just bought it and even tho the setup can be tricky, once it runs it runs straight!
I can't wait for more features / bug fixes and improvements to come soon!

It remembers me a lot of the good old eve online mining bot and essentially it does the same. Maybe we can take some features from it as reference for future updates.

Even in a very small mining boat like a Venture III or Venture III you can easily get up to 10-15 million ISK a day in highsec, lowsec of course is way more. So in essence you have the bot running for 48 hours and can buy 1 month of omega duo.

Thanks a lot to the developer, keep the good work up. In case you need someone for testing / bug reporting I am more than happy to help you out. As a professional quality assurance engineer I might be of service.

See you all in new eden!

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: Incredible bot!

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the bot. I agree the setup is a little tricky at the moment, once everything is stable and i have all the future features completed (Encounters, Cargo Hauling, etc) I'll be sure to make a GUI to ease the config just like the other bots - STFC or FFBE

Thanks again and much appreciate the support ;)