[Request] Base Raiding

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
hanbrolo

[Request] Base Raiding

Post by hanbrolo »

So base raiding is literally sending a ship to attack a base, recall and send it back to attack.. over and over again.

I can raid a base for literally hours. This would be one of the greatest additions to the bot. Please let me know how I can help with this or contribute, if possible.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: [Request] Base Raiding

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Not sure if that's something you want botted, might they ban you because it'll look so obivious?

hanbrolo

Post by hanbrolo »

I'd love to see it botted. Its the most redundant activity in the game. let me know if i can help

Lazygoalie

Post by Lazygoalie »

I, too, would love to see raiding. Unfortunately, it would get complicated quickly if your alliance teammates spot you and want to join in, or if defenders show up. But those two complexities aside, it should be pretty straightforward. Probably about as complex as hostile hunting in terms of coding.

kreload

Post by kreload »

It could be a nice feature but, it may be the starting of the end for this bot as people will notice and complaint about this type of automatization. As long the bot doesn't affects other players it will mostly stay unnoticed. For this bot to live it shouldn't have pvp features.