Mining form Dock B & C

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
Argonous

Mining form Dock B & C

Post by Argonous »

Will there be a way in future releases to change the mining docks to B and C in v2 like it was in the original? It is quite a pain to have to reconfigure and recrew 3 ships (A, B, & C) every time I switch form hostile hunt to mining mode and back again. I think it just makes more sense to have the mining mode use B & C while leaving dock A for hostile hunt.

Thanks!

Dragon1001

Re: Mining form Dock B & C

Post by Dragon1001 »

Versuch doch einfach die Zeile in deiner Config zu ändern von "Ship A & Ship B" zu "Ship B & Ship C"

# Mining settings - How often Ship A & Ship B switch - Default is 1 min (60 sec)

Das ist die Zeile im Ordner 5555 und die Config heißt stfc-settings (ist nur ein Datei drin).

Argonous

Re: Mining form Dock B & C

Post by Argonous »

I assume you are referring to this section of the config file?

Code: Select all

# Mining settings - How often Ship A & Ship B switch - Default is 1 min (60 sec)
mining-options:
  ship-switch-time:
    seconds: 60

"#" lines in any .xml file are simply comment lines. They have no effect on how the the config file is read by the program. They can be changed and/or fully removed. Thanks for replying though! :)