V2 bot still not working for me

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
AlexiD12

V2 bot still not working for me

Post by AlexiD12 »

Been using pixelbotter for STFC for about a year and V1 has worked well for me. Ive tried on several occasions to use V2 and it just doesn't work.

Let me clarify, I got it to work, it finds the game, it reads my config file and it Tries to work, but it just doesn't. Instead of targeting hostiles that are right there on screen it simply pauses and keeps going back to bookmarks over and over. Very frustrating.

So I've basically been using V1 and really want to like V2 as it doesn't use JAVA and is able to run on a 2nd monitor while the computer is able to be used, but really would like to hear other people who have it working, am I doing something wrong? I read all the FAQs.

Much appreciated.

Dragon1001

Re: V2 bot still not working for me

Post by Dragon1001 »

Es wird beschrieben im Video, das man gespeicherte Punkte setzen muss, im System wo man die NPC Schiffe angreifen will.
In jedem System, sind zwei blaue Ringe zu sehen.
Ich verteile entlang des großen Rings 8 Punkte wie bei einem Oktagon oder kannst das Beispiel des David Sterns nehmen.
An jede Spitze ein Punkt und einen in der Mitte.
Das sollte Funktionieren.
Auch wenn der die Schiffe um das Schiff herum ignoriert, fliegt der zu andere Schiffe.
Das ist ineffizient, aber es geht.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: V2 bot still not working for me

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Everything is updated and working well. If you need assistance come by the chat room