Config file help

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
bobwarsrvng

Config file help

Post by bobwarsrvng »

Help me out here:

# attack-options controls the different options when attacking
attack-options:
target-hostile:
- survey
- interceptor
- explorer
- battleship
target-difficulty:
- very-easy
- easy
- normal
- hard
- very-hard

I don't understand how this section works.
Is it an array so I can do this: attack-options: target-hostile: -survey -battleship target-difficulty: -very-easy ?

Hashing out options doesn't seem to work, it seems to stop at the hash and ignore everything below it.

Also, there might be a bug...when I adjust the file, I have to close and restart. Not a big deal. What is a problem is that its not releasing my instance on close. So when I start back up, I increment down one. After three tries, i'm locked out for a while.

Please help!

Thank you!

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: Config file help

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

It's a 2 stage process:

target-hostile allow your to target specific types of hostiles (if you remove the hash you will target that shit)
target-difficulty - This is in place to avoid certain difficulty for eg: you only want to target "normal" difficulty - You would comment out everything else (with a hash)

If your session is incrementing down make sure: you are not running V1 bot and V2 at the same time. V1 bot will lock your session for an hour.

If you are just using V2 an you are getting that msg, shutdown all your sessions for 3 min and it should be released automatically. To be on the safe side close off and pixelbotter process or restart your pc to be 100% certain

wsm1535

Re: Config file help

Post by wsm1535 »

Every time I load it tells me the instance is restarting over and over like on an infinite loop