Suggestions

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
bobwarsrvng

Suggestions

Post by bobwarsrvng »

Here are a few suggestions I have from using the bot thus far:

1. Avoiding tails. When in a enemy system, it will spawn an attacker to follow you and well, attack. Its not a problem at lower levels, but farming at higher ones is instant death. So having an option to avoid those would be neat.

2. Mining. A bot that could take a ship to a specified system, check for open nodes and take if available.

2a. Mining. The ability to already be mining and having two ships on scene and having it swap and recall the miner at a specified point. RInse and repeat.

3. Borg. You need to answer a new prompt to enter Borg systems and a drop down to specify how many trips to take.

4. Auto collection. It would be neat if it could auto collect the resources from the base. If any. Could be tick box.

Thats all I can think of right now. If I can think of others I will update this.

Thanks for the hard work!

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Thanks for the suggestions:

1) Not possible to avoid the hunters as the bot is mage based and it looks similar to other ships except the ring
2) Mining will be looked at in the future - nothing planned atm
3) If you can come by discord and provide me the images that would help a lot and i'll try to have it on next release
4) Auto collection was there at one point but removed since nobody wanted it

elisi1982

Post by elisi1982 »

Its my first day that im trying it but with what i have suffered is the configuration options.

When u configure the first list and you save it under slot number 1. Lets say we using attacking mode so we using Dock A

We choosing bookmark as attacking option it searches bookmark 1-4 and it chooses one of the systems to attack. (Can it be added so it attacks only bookmark 1 or 2.

Than when u save a new list under slot 2 for attacking mode lets say this list is for swarm attacks and u save the bookmark under slot 3 and 4.

Is there any way so it does it automatically the jumping from list 1 to list 2 like lets say 1hour on list number 1 and agger an hour of attacks it jumps on list number 2 for another hour and so on.

Because i had to uninstall and install it 3times because it got stuck on mining mode and it was sending ships dock B and Dock C to systems

For someone that wants to mine for example during the night and attack at the same time it would be benedicial if it runs on one hour period through the saved lists.

I dont know if im clear or if its just confusing or im a noob lol

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

It's a good suggestion however jumping between just 2 bookmarks will not really give you much of a random space to look for enemy. Perhaps in the future I will make it so that Friends list = Normal hostile hunting while Enemy list = Swarm mode or something along those lines. As the Mining bot and the auto hunt are 2 different features I don't plan on combining them and making them alternate between each other is another task as it completely relies on different settings

Thanks for your suggestion

elisi1982

Post by elisi1982 »

Thank you for your great work and great team help Pixel really appreciate it and the best of luck and keep safe.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Thanks! You too :)

tailofdlu

Post by tailofdlu »

Can I add one? It would be nice if the bot collected 10min, 4hr, 24hr, and special "gifts". Possibly even set an option to collect 7 day or 30 day (indifferent on that one). I'm using this for an alt, and sitting at lvl 20 trying to stock up. Every extra bit of help would be awesome. Another option would be refine every at each refinery window.

Also, very impressed. Thank you for the great work.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

It already collects the chests, perhaps you don't have them enabled?

tailofdlu

Post by tailofdlu »

yes, how do i enable that?

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Code: Select all

# Auto claim gifts? Options: True | False

box-options:
  auto-claim: True
If you don't see that option in your stfc-config file, copy the contents of stfc-settings.example file (That's always upto date after an update)