My account has been getting stuck on a screen that says I tried to preform an invalid action.

StarTrek Fleet Command bot. The first and original bot for STFC still running with zero bans after 3+ years!
gwfuller

My account has been getting stuck on a screen that says I tried to preform an invalid action.

Post by gwfuller »

Every night u start the program and after a couple hours it will get stuck on a warning screen. The problem has run fine for two months and has just started this a couple weeks ago. Everything is updated.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Re: My account has been getting stuck on a screen that says I tried to preform an invalid action.

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

come by the chat and link me a video of the issue if you can replicate it. I'll also need the image that' poping up using the bluestacks screenshot button

Tupamaro77

Re: My account has been getting stuck on a screen that says I tried to preform an invalid action.

Post by Tupamaro77 »

I have the same problem since about 3 weeks.

PiXeLBoTTeR
Site Admin

Post by PiXeLBoTTeR »

Tupamaro77 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:20 am I have the same problem since about 3 weeks.
Please see the above reply, i need to be able to see the issue and reproduce it